How Storage Works / FAQs
What Items are Prohibited from Storage?
* Hazardous Materials - including but not limited to hazardous or toxic chemicals, gas, liquid, solid, material or waste.
* Food or Perishable goods - including but not limited to animal feed, bird seed.
* Flammable Materials - including but not limited to oily rags, gasoline.
* Explosives, Ammunition.
* Animal or Human Habitation.
* Stolen or Unlawful Items.
* Refrigerators, freezers or heaters that require electrical connection. We only provide electricity for the unit light.
* Activities such as spray painting or sanding.
What do I need to rent a Storage Unit?
* Valid Drivers License
* First Month Rent
How do I pack my Storage Unit?
* Cover furniture with drop clothes or sheeting whenever possible.
* Defrost refrigerators and leave the door open.
* Seal boxes with masking tape.
* Wrap mattress or box springs with plastic covers, drop clothes, etc.
* Use boxes, plastic bags, or clothing bags for storing clothes.
* Please turn off light when you leave your unit.
How do I know what size of Storage Unit I need?
* Consult our Size Guide Section of this website or call our Property Manager.